Become a Client
Free of charge, registered clients at Bramalea CHC can access a wide range of programs and services designed to improve health and build on individual and community strengths.
- Clients must live in our service area, which includes postal codes starting with L6R, L6S, L6T; and
- Clients must identify with one of the following priority populations:
- Ages 13 to 25
Families who are under-resourced
- Families who spend 30% or more of their income on housing, or
- Sole support parent, or
- Families with social assistance, ODSP as a primary source of income
- Those who have lived in Canada 5 years or less
- People without OHIP coverage
- People aged 65 or older and,
- Physically frail seniors with mobility difficulties, or
- Seniors with limited contact with friends and family or others their own age
People who are homeless, under housed, or at risk of homelessness
- Men or women in domestic violence situations who may need to leave their home, or
- Individuals or families living in shelters, or
- Individuals or families with no fixed address (i.e. living on the street, "couch surfing")
People in racialized communities
- People experiencing systemic discrimination accessing required supports because they are subject to racial categorization
- People who experience discrimination because of their race, ethnicity, country of origin, immigration status, sexual orientation, disability, etc.
People dealing with mental health conditions or substance use issues
- This condition may be diagnosed or undiagnosed. You do not need a referral from a doctor or other health care provider.
If you live in our service area and fit into one or more of the above groups,please contact Bramalea CHC at 905.451.6959.
- Our services and programs are free of charge
- When you become one of our clients your personal information is kept safe and confidential; read our privacy statement here.
- We are committed to creating an environment where everyone is treated with respect and dignity.
- Please click here to download a copy of our Client Services Agreement.